Today we’re talking to Puneet Gupta, co-founder, and CEO of Amberflo. We discuss why it’s crucial to work backwards from your successes as a leader; the prevalence of usage-based pricing in 2023; and why AWS is doubling down on usage-based pricing still to this day.
All of this right here, right now, on the Modern CTO Podcast!
For more about Amberflo, check out their website: https://www.amberflo.io/
Produced by ProSeries Media.
About Puneet Gupta:
Puneet served as a GM at Amazon Web Services (AWS) where his team built and launched two tier-1 services – Amazon CloudSearch and Amazon ElasticSearch. He also served as VP of Product Development at Oracle as part of the founding team to built next generation Oracle Cloud Infrastructure where he led the metering and billing infrastructure teams. Puneet has 25 years of experience bringing new products to market with startups and high growth technology companies. He started his career as a software engineer.
Usage-Based Pricing and Metered Billing made easy.
We are a developer-friendly, Cloud Metering and Usage-Based Pricing and Billing Platform.
We enable you to design, build and deploy usage-based pricing and business models.
• Metering Cloud – Full-featured Usage and Cost data ingestion and aggregation.
• Billing Cloud – Usage-Based Plans with on-demand metered invoicing and billing.
• Customer Billing Portal – Real-time usage and billing dashboards.
• Intelligence and Analytics – Actionable insights derived from usage, cost and billing data.
Why businesses choose Amberflo
• Seamless Billing and Invoicing.
• Increase customer sign ups.
• Succeed with Data Driven Business Insights.
• Easy to setup and use. Self-service and API First.
• Product Design and Approach – Decoupled Metering Cloud from Billing Cloud. Fully API First.
• The only Self-Service, Pay-as-you-go, full-featured Metering and Billing Cloud.
• Full-featured – Metering and Billing Cloud. Metering at any scale. Billing for any use case.
• Pricing – Usage-Based, fair and transparent pricing.
• Rich Connectors and Integration Framework