Fun. Intelligent. Informative.
In the book Modern CTO Joel covers what he learned in his role as a CTO from ground floor, as a single developer building “something cool”, to the CTO of a multi-million dollar company. The book covers topics from Joel’s experience:
- Strategy – Should I hire, buy or outbuild my competitor?
- Rewriting Systems – Abandon ship and build a better one.
- Deadlines – How you keep from missing deadlines.
- Managing – People do not work for money, people work for momentum.
- Poor Code – Spaghetti code MVP Epidemic
- Speaking Up – Take a risk and sound dumb
- Product – Getting lost in the product: UX mistakes to watch out for.
… plus many more topics for the truly Modern CTO.
Pre-register for ModernCTO Book.
You can join the mailing list in the footer to pre-register for the book.